~To those who lost their love ones...."Bye Bye" by Mariah Carey~

Dedicated to all those who had lost their love ones....

I unintentionally struck upon a song...
"Bye Bye" by Mariah Carey.

an upbeat song...
yet she sang out the thoughts of everyone that lost their love ones...
As usual...
my tears came running down my cheeks when i read the lyrics...
listening to it again and again~

" ...There's so much more left to say,
if you were with me today,
face to face~
Never knew I could hurt like this,
And everyday life goes on...I
Wish I could talk to you for a while~
Miss you but i try not to cry...
As time goes by~
And it's true that you've Reach a better place
Still I'd give the world
to see your face
and be right here next to you
But it's like you're gone too soon..
Now the hardest thing do...
Is say Bye Bye~

And you never got a chance
to see how good I done
And you never got to see me
Back at number one
I wish that you were here
To celebrate together
I wish that we could spend
The holidays together
I remember when you used to
Tuck me in at night
With the teddy bear you gave me
I thought you were so strong
You'd make it through whatever
It's so hard to accept the fact You're gone forever...~"

0 comments: